Pre-schoolers:- A good start through preschool can make the difference in a child’s future school years. Our play based emergent curriculum allows children to learn in an environment that is stress free.
- Interactive, stimulating, holistic environments that encourage the children to learn through play.
- Opportunities to discover their independence and problem solving.
- Activities and routines that promote school readiness.
- Age appropriate experiences that develop social and emotional needs
- Weekly and monthly curriculums based on teachers plans but also the emergent ideas from the children that are constantly changing.